Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Commitment

Lately, I've been wanting to write, yet I haven't been sure what to write about. I like fantasy and I would like to write something like that but I have a hard time coming up with ideas I like. I think what I will do is something that I have to credit Merlin Mann from 43folders for what I heard on "The Merlin Show", about doing something like this. Basically, it comes down to, if this is something I would like to do, then I should commit myself to doing it as though it WAS my job. So, in that case I am going to commit myself to writing a story, crappy or not, every week. So, every Sunday, I should have something posted up here for any one to read. Let's see how it goes. I can't promise it will be fantasy, or that it will be any good, but it will be something and that is what I would like.

No comments: